Our goal is to always make sure that our system, and the advertisements that we help build, will set you up for success!
Within your original build, we provide two different Facebook Campaigns:
The 'Recommended Campaign' will bring in buyers, and a few sellers as well. Meanwhile, the 'Sellers Campaign' is more specifically geared towards individuals that are looking to sell their home.
If you are ever looking to make small tweaks to your existing build (to the campaigns listed above), you can submit those changes using our Ad Request Form (please note, this particular form is for our real estate clients only). You are able to submit changes for things such as: Advertisement photo changes, Headshot/logo changes, Ad copy price point changes, Ad copy/text changes, Call out location changes, or Targeting adjustments, Landing page changes, as well as a general Performance review for how your ads have been doing (if you are unsure of where to start with what changes may be needed). You may also use this form to simply request that we change which ads are running between the two campaigns, or if you are looking to change your ad spend budget.
On the other hand, if you are looking to have an entirely new ad built out (separate from the ads that Zale Media originally provided), please understand that custom ad development is outside of the scope of our work within our Done With You Program. However, we are more than happy to assist you in setting up your own custom ad on a technical basis.
If that is something that you'd like to pursue, you may fill out this Custom Ad Request Form (please note, this particular form is for our real estate clients only). Using this form, you are able to provide to us the exact headline, ad copy, and image that you'd like to use for your advertisement. You will also be asked to provide the area that you'd like to target, as well as the budget you'd like to run that ad with. Once we receive that information from you, we are able to do the technical set up within Facebook on your behalf, and help make sure that the leads will be properly flowing into the CRM. You can read more about Custom Ad Requests here.
There are a few important things to note when starting an Ad Request Form:
- Making drastic/unnecessary changes to your provided advertisements can void your agreement with Zale.
- Providing price points that are not within the average of your area can void your agreement with Zale.
- Limiting the targeting area to a point where your estimated audience is too small, will yield very little results, and may also void your agreement with Zale.
- The recommended ad spend for the Recommended Campaign is $10/day, and the recommended ad spend for the Sellers Campaign is $20/day (as we typically see a higher cost per lead for this category). Limiting your ad spend budget beneath these requirements may also void your agreement with Zale.
- Any changes to the callout percentages of the advertisement may also void your agreement with Zale (ex: 0% & 3.5%)
- When requesting changes to your ads, we highly recommend limiting changes to every two weeks, and even a month if possible. Each time the ads are adjusted, the optimization process completely restarts, and any progress that your ad has made will be completely lost. This is why we recommend making only necessary changes to your ads to stay within the agreement parameters.